Jérôme Laurens wrote:
> So, is it possible to have the Google search engine at context garden
> also look into the manuals?

As far as I know, there is no option in google to look to more than
one domain at once. It means that you can only search on:
- only contextgarden.net
- only pragma-ade.com
- on the whole www at once,
but not at both contextgarden and pragma at once.

However, if you use the google frame integrated into contextgarden,
you can choose between four options where to search (in the second
step): contextgarden. pragma, ctan or "everywhere". Try it.

There is a documentation mirrored on contextgarden
(http://mirror.contextgarden.net/overview.htm), but it's intentionally
not indexed by google. Perhaps searching the manuals is the only good
reason why it would partially make sense to let google index their
content on contextgarden.net as well.

Perhaps there is some workaround / some elgant way to add only the
manuals to the "allow" section of mirror.contextgarden.net/robots.txt,
while still somehow "preventing" people to refer to the mirrored
documentation instead to the original one. (If there's a note on every
page of mirror.contextgarden.net pointing to the original site or
something similar ...)
I'm not sure if I would do that, but if Hans/Patrick find a good way
to do so, ...

To Jérôme: as a newbie (as you claim it) you have a great opportunity
to contribute to the wiki from your point of view and improve the page
with tables.

Mojca