Mojca Miklavec wrote:

I did that, but it didn't help. The problem was solved when I copied
two files (sy-anttr.tfm and mi-anttr.tfm from your context distr. into
MikTeX). Is this a matter of different naming conventions between
LaTeX and ConTeXt or anything else? I thought that something could be
wrong in MikTeX, but the original package with Antykwa doesn't include
the two tfm files either.
no, the authors changed the names just before tex live was frozen and therefore it shows up in all related distributions

- change in map/enc names of lm fonts
- change in map/enc names of antykwa, iwona, kurier
- some changes in names of other files in antykwa, iwona, kurier
- removal of u* files
- probably some more things

since fonts are a sensitive area this means that it can effectively render a distribution useless;

the difference between latex/context is that (1) context had adapted those fonts early and has support in its distribution, while latex depends on the files that ship with the font zips and (2) that some metrics are maintained by latex related users and therefore changes get unnoticed for us

Regarding the problem with missing "ccarons": Despite the fact that
antykwa pol. has ec encoding, quite some glyphs are still missing
there, while ConTeXt thinks that they are present. So I solved the
problem by using the "wrong" encoding (texnansi) again and now ConTeXt
renders those glyphs for me :)
hm, did you tell th eauthors to add those glyphs?