Hello,

I have several problems with the bibliography module in last stable
(2005.12.19).

You can find a minimal (well, as minimal as I was able to prepare ;)
example at http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xantos/biblio-example.tgz .

First, starting with the second page of bibliography, the beginnings of
lines are not aligned to the left.

Moreover, some entries produce an empty line after them. It seems probable
that some unwanted spaces appear in the macros.

In "misc" entries, only authors and titles are typeset. See the very first
entry cited in the document (Ha\v{z}muk): it contains howpublished and
month and they are ignored. BTW, is the \cite inside the bibliography entry
likely to work?

Can I correct my setups somehow to override those problems?

Thanks a lot,
D.A.

--
I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
-- Mark Twain