I can verify the problem, but I do not know what is wrong.

Taco

Charles Doherty wrote:
Dear all,

When I put a footnote reference within \inmargin

 \setupinmargin[style=\tfxx\setupinterlinespace]

he sent one of his followers to the man of God to put out his rekindled fire \inmargin{This is a reference to the \italic{tellach} \footnote{Cf.\ Fergus Kelly, \slanted{A Guide to Early Irish Law}, 68.} procedure for laying claim to land.} and ordered him to be expelled from the territory.

When the footnote is typeset the footnote number is placed beneath the first line of the footnote text. What can I do to have the footnote number in its normal position?

Thanks,
Charlie