Hi all,

Assume that I have a document with more than one page for \completecontent and \completelistoffigures. My frontmatter is:

\startfrontmatter
  \completecontent[alternative=c,criterium=all,interaction=all]
  \completelistoffigures[alternative=c,criterium=all,interaction=all]
  \component src/chapters/c_intro
  \stopfrontmatter

I want chapter mark within the header:

\startfrontmatter
  \completecontent[alternative=c,criterium=all,interaction=all]
  \completelistoffigures[alternative=c,criterium=all,interaction=all]
\setupheadertexts[][{\sl \getmarking[chapter]}]
  \component src/chapters/c_intro
  \stopfrontmatter

After that, I would obtain a "title" within my completecontent and completelof headers :

\startfrontmatter
\setuppagenumbering[conversion=romannumerals]
\setuppagenumber[number=1]
\setupheadertexts[][{\sl Table des matières}]
  \completecontent[alternative=c,criterium=all,interaction=all]

\setupheadertexts[][{\sl Table des matières}]

  \completelistoffigures[alternative=c,criterium=all,interaction=all]
\setupheadertexts[][{\sl \getmarking[chapter]}]
  \component src/chapters/c_intro
  \stopfrontmatter

I doesn't work as I want since I have:
completecontent page>1 header : Figures
completelof page>1 header : none
introduction page>1 header: Introduction

Is there any proper solution I don't know ? Sure, but which ?

Cheers,