Will it be required to install Ruby and/or Lua on the windows platform? If so, is this the binary I should download and install?

http://luaforge.net/frs/download.php/1148/lua5_1b1_Win32_bin.tar.gz

Anything else required besides perl?

On Jan 15, 2006, at 9:59 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:

David Arnold wrote:

All,

I already have a few colleagues who have set up perl, ghostscript, gsview, miktex, context, and windedt on their XP machines.

Does someone have instructions for setting up Scite and configuring it for Context on top of these existing installations?

just install scite and copy the properties files in the context distribution to either the wscite path (best) or the users homepath

also copy the luascript to the wscite path