Hi

This is still in the same line as my effort to make SciTE work flawlessly
with ConTeXt. Accoridng to Hans's last email on the subject, I thought
that I have to install Lua and Python on my Win XP machine too. So I
did. Lua seems to be a very small program. Am I right? I installed
version 5.1 for Win32 and it has only 4 files, of which 3 are .exe files
and one is a .dll. In my try to make things to work, now even my TeX files
don't compile.

The structure of my files is like this:

1) context.properties is in the same path as SciTEUser.properties and the
latter file has only one line in it: import context
2) All other context-*-scite.properties files are in the main folder of
SciTE.
3) I noticed that there should be come file scite-ctx.properties in one of
the directories. I have put it in the main SciTE folder. Is that the right
place?
4) Isn't there some other ctx files that should be copied to the main
SciTE folder? Where can I get those? I didn't find those in the MikTeX
implementation on my machine?
5) As soon as I press F7 in the output view I get:
>texmfstart concheck.rb myfile.tex
unknown file type: texmfscripts
>Exit code: 0
No output is being generated.

Sorry to take your time with this issue. It might sound simple to some
people, but it actually isn't that simple. I will write about my
experiences later on when I am done with the setup.

Thanks.

-hooman