All,

My source (section5figs.tex) compiles and produces section5figs- mpgraph.14 without error message. But when I try to compile junk.xml with:

texexec --pdf --use=fig-make --mode=letter junk.xml

I get this error:

(./junk.xml)
! Too many }'s.
\processXMLfilegrouped ...ifmmode \else \par \fi }

l.343 \processXMLfilegrouped{\jobfilename.xml}

?

I checked that section5figs-mpgraph.14 compile with mptopdf.

This is the first time I've experienced any difficulty with the figure library.

Any ideas or suggestions?

<figurelibrary language="en">

<description>
<organization>College of the Redwoods Mathematics Department</organization>
<project>Intermediate Algebra Text</project>
<product>Chapter 3</product>
<comment>Figures for Section 5</comment>
</description>

<file>section5figs-mpgraph.14</file>
<label>eighteenfinal</label>
<copyright>College of the Redwoods Mathematics Department</copyright>
<comment></comment>
</figure>

</figurelibrary>