andrea valle wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> In the next weeks I will make some presentations in which I will use
> audio examples.
> More my course on audio will start soon.
> Obviously, I want to use context. How can I link to audio files?
>
> I tried once but wasn't able to get any result.
> Could anyone post a little code snippet to exemplify?
>
> (Or maybe send me a link to existing resources)
>
> Thanks a lot as usual

\externalfigure[whatever.mov]
\externalfigure[whatever.wav]

or mp3's:

\useexternalrendering
  [stepsound]
  [audio/mpeg]
  [stepsound.mp3]
  []

\definereference [StartSoundTrack] [StartRendering{stepsound}]
\definereference [StopSoundTrack]  [StopRendering{stepsound}]

\goto{use ear protection}[StartSoundTrack]