Hi all,

This time, I eventually use LaTeX with \usepackage{lucidabr} and "set term pst" to produce .ps, then use ps2epsi to obtain an .eps with a correct bounding box and to finish psttopdf. I include the resulting .pdf with the standard method... It is not the easy way !

Now, considering the gnuplot module: I have seen that in the resulting .gpd, there is a lot of ";" . Since all my .gp scripts are empty of ";" at the end of lines, I'm asking if this is correct ?

Renaud

Renaud AUBIN a écrit :

what is this hlhr8r? a font filename?

hlhr8r -> /usr/local/texlive/2005/texmf-dist/fonts/tfm/bh/lucida/hlhr8r.tfm
It sets the metapost's defaultfont but maybe there is another method than give a .tfm file I don't know.
()when installing lbr using texfont, did you (manually) move the math pfb files and tfm files?

(maybe i should distribute the lbr math tfm files)

I have the lbr math tfm files and they work fine in my document.