Hi all,

I have problem with chars encoding now; I have updated ConTeXt sometimes in
January; before the time I was using old (year) version. In this
prehistorical version the problem was not present.

What is the stuff? The following code generates content with titles without
spaces -- accented characters are replaced with \char XXX variant, so during
reading TUI line TeX gobbles a space after XXX as a part of <number> syntax
rule.

Can I do something? With encoding? With XML?

Thank you very much, have a nice day, Martin

Code:

\defineXMLenvironment
  [chapter]
  {\defineXMLsave[title]}