Hi, Kavian

It seems to me it's a problem with Acrobat 7.0
I tried the same pdf file in other computer
with acrobat reader 5, which had no problems
to find the word Kephalaia.

Did you search the word in the pdf I uploaded?

Greetings

Marcus Vinicius

Otared KAVIAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 3/1/06, Marcus Vinicius Mesquita de So wrote:
> Hi, Hans
>
> I uploaded a small test file with its pdf in a zip file (46.7 kb) to this
> link:
> http://rapidshare.de/files/14396912/teste.zip.html
>
> I searched the word Kephalaia, which appears in the header,
> but Acrobat (v. 7.0.7) can not find the word...
>
> Greetings

Hi Vinicius,

I tried your fil e "teste.tex", no problem here: I typeset it on my
machine (PowerBook under Mac OS X 10.4.5) and opened the resulting
teste.pdf with Adobe Reader 7: the word Kephalaia is found in the
header.

Regards: OK

Yahoo! Mail