hmm, on Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 09:46:28AM +0100, Taco Hoekwater said that
> frantisek holop wrote:
> > it is not clear to me after reading the manual what are
> > before, after, inner, or that if these could be used
> > for something like this.
>
> To replace the \startlines ... \stoplines you mean? no.

yes, i should have been clearer :)

as the style is always the same and i am lazy, i want to save myself
the typing of \startlines and \stoplines for the second column :)

so there is no way i could set up the 2nd paragraph like that?
maybe a macro or something?

> To see what the options do, simply run something like this:
>
>    \defineparagraphs
>       [poem][n=2,before=b,after=a,inner=i]

that's a good idea, will play with it :)

-f
--
if i die, i forgive you, if i recover, we shall see.