>> [1] On my college computer
>>  texexec --version gives
>> I can send you a pdf sometime later today.
>>
>> TeXExec 3.1 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1997-2002
>
> > Taco, do you need this one for the museum :)
>
> Can you find a version number somewhere? or the filesize of texexec.pl?

filesize of texexec.pl: 93024

here is the head of texexec.pl

eval '(exit $?0)' && eval 'exec perl -S $0 ${1+"$@"}' && eval 'exec perl
-S $0 $argv:q'
         if 0;

# todo: second run of checksum of mp file with --nomprun changes
# todo: warning if no args
# todo: <<<< in messages
# todo: cleanup

#D \module
#D   [       file=texexec.pl,
#D        version=2002.05.04,
#D          title=running \ConTeXt,
#D       subtitle=\TEXEXEC,
#D         author=Hans Hagen,
#D           date=\currentdate,
#D      copyright={PRAGMA / Hans Hagen \& Ton Otten}]
#C
#C This module is part of the \CONTEXT\ macro||package and is
#C therefore copyrighted by \PRAGMA. See licen-en.pdf for
#C details.

#  Thanks to Tobias Burnus    for the german translations.
#  Thanks to Thomas Esser     for hooking it into web2c
#  Thanks to Taco   Hoekwater for suggesting improvements
#  Thanks to Wybo Dekker      for the advanced help interface

# (I still have to completely understand the help code -)

#D We started with a hack provided by Thomas Esser. This
#D expression replaces the unix specific line \type
#D {#!/usr/bin/perl}.

Aditya