Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> Hans Hagen wrote:
>
>> Mojca Miklavec wrote:

>> afaik the antikwa cum suis use the normal tex encoding but i may be
>> wrong ...
>>
>> is the character in the font?
>>

> I don't notice any empty slots (unless the mistake lies in rm-antt: I
> don't know how this one is supposed to look like), but the following
> example fails in LaTeX too, so perhaps the problem really lies in the
> font, but where???
>
> \documentclass{article}
> \usepackage[math]{anttor}
>
> \begin{document}
> \def\x#1{\left\{#1\left\}\vbox to #1pt{}\right.\right.}
> $$\x{9.16}\x{9.17}$$
> \end{document}
>
> Almost equivalent counterpart in ConTeXt:
>
> \usetypescript[antykwa-torunska][ec]
> \setupbodyfont[antykwa]
>
> \starttext
>
> \def\x#1{\left\{#1\left\}\vbox to #1\bodyfontsize{}\right.\right.}
> \startformula
> \x{0.8088}\x{0.8089}\x{0.916}\x{0.917}
> \stopformula
>
> \loadmapfile[antt.map]

not needed -)
> \showfont[ex-anttr]
>
> \stoptext

well, i traced back the way this brace ends up in the pdf file and this
is what i observe:

- the antt and cm ex tfm files have exactly the same values (although
antt is 7 bit safe)
- so the problem must be in the map file and/or encoding
- and, surprise,

encantt-ex[
/parenleftbig
/parenrightbig
/bracketleftbig
/bracketrightbig
/floorleftbig
/floorrightbig
/ceilingleftbig
/ceilingrightbig
/braceleftbig
/.notdef
/angbracketleftbig

the bracerightbig is undefined here

i suspect that there is some bug in the scripts that generate these files so
let's feed this back to jacko/janusz; you need to patch:

antt-ex.enc
iwona.enc
kurier.enc

(maybe an intermediate patch in the tex live repository is ok for the moment)

/braceleftbig
/bracerightbig

the fonts themselves are ok