Hi,

I have encountered a really strange bug in textbackground. Occasionally, textbackground colors the whole page instead of just the text between \starttextbackground and \stoptextbackground. This happens only when I am using module mag-01 and have
\setuptyping[style=\ttx\setupinterlinespace] set.
Attached is the minimal example that I could make.

Tested with beta
ConTeXt  ver: 2006.04.18 22:36  fmt: 2006.4.23  int: english  mes: english

For this test, ConTeXt ver: 2006.04.10 20:04 fmt: 2006.4.23 does not give any problem, but similar problem occurs at some other place. If it is important, I can try to make a minimal file to reproduce the problem with latest stable release.

Thanks,
Aditya

--
Aditya Mahajan, EECS Systems, University of Michigan
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~adityam || Ph: 7342624008