Richard Gabriel wrote:
> Hello Hans,
>
> I'm sorry but when you were adding my sorting rules for Czech, you've
> (probably by accident) deleted the definition of \czsortdivisionch
> which leads to errors when trying to sort a word on "ch".
> I've also made some minor corrections. Here is the updated version:
i've (a bit more) finished teutil sorting so that it also can sort different
registers conform their own language:

i'll post an alpha (generating now) that can do:

\defineregister[one]
\defineregister[two] \setupregister[two][language=cz]

\starttext

test \one{one} test \one{two} test \one {\aacute} test \one{alpha} test
\one{chow}
test \two{one} test \two{two} test \two {\aacute} test \two{alpha} test
\two{chow}

\blank[3*big] \placeregister[one]
\blank[3*big] \placeregister[two]