Hello Hans and others,

I've found a strange behavior of the index references.
If there are two (or more) references to the same term on one page, each one in another chapter, there will be two (or more) references to the same page number in the index.

The attached sample demonstates it clearly:
- If the same term is referred in different chapter ("Term" or "Another term"), then there are multiple references to the same page in the index.
- It the term is referred more times within the same chapter ("Yet another term"), then there's only one reference in the Index.

I consider this behavior a bit confusing. Maybe it has it's meaning when interaction is used (but it's inconsistent anyway), but it definitely look like an error in printed documents.

What do you guess think this?

Thanks,
Richard