From: Hans van der Meer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: NTG ConTeXt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 11:30:00 +0200
Subject: [NTG-context] texmfstart texutil

In order to purge the temporary context files I did (throught an alias)
texutil --purge
This worked fine.

Since the introduction of the ruby scripts this call now tells me:
remark: 'texutil' is now part of 'texexec'
warning: use 'texmfstart texutil' instead

So I obediently call:
texmfstart.rb texutil --purge
This silently does nothing.

Neither does work "texmfstart texexec --version" the same as did "texexec --version".
The former giving the TeXExec version, the latter gave the installed ConTeXt formats.

It is not "texmfstart texexec --purge" because I tried that too.
On the other hand, replacing "texexec --silent --pdf --autopdf file.tex"
by the same preceded with "texmfstart" does work as expected.

What happened?

Hans van der Meer