I downloaded the justtex.zip and the context-linux.zip files
into a work directory /usr/local/cont and unzipped them. Then I
cd to the tex directory under that work directory. I made the
the setuptex file executable and executed it with no apparent
effect. Then I changed the path to point to
/usr/local/cont/tex/texmf-linux/bin and ran mktexlsr. It followed
the new path. I ran texexec --make --alone and it seemed to be
successful. Ran mktexlsr again. Then I ran a test program in
another directory. It could not find cont-en.fmt. In fact this
file or anything similar to this file does not exist in this
tree, although it existed in my previous tetex tree and exists in
my texlive tree.

How do I create and/or download this file?

--
John Culleton