I reinstalled all (tex, texshop) and solved the problem. Now I
installed  ConTeXt Beta.
Still I have this warning I do not understand:

                 remark : 'texutil' is now part of 'texexec'
                warning : use 'texmfstart texutil' instead

         total run time : 7 seconds

                warning : use 'texmfstart texexec' instead

What does it mean?

Thanks

Best

-a-