Hans Hagen wrote:
> Peter Rolf wrote:
>> Just as a reminder for an unsolved problem :)
>>
>> I also tested this on contextgarden, with faulty result. Same with
>>
>> \clip[hoffset=64bp,voffset=64bp,width=64bp,height=64bp]{\reuseMPgraphic{cliptest}}
>>
>> So it doesn't look like a rounding problem.
>>
> this clips ok here (only one color-clips) so maybe a viewer problem?

I attached the final pdf and a screenshot out of acrobat viewer (v7.08,
Win XP) at 300%. If you zoom the screenshot at the top/right edges of
the clipped boxes, you can clearly see that there is something wrong.
Maybe a viewer problem, as 'foxit reader' shows the same glitches at
lower zoomlevel, but not at higher zoomlevel. Acrobat Viewer shows them
even at 6400%. Mhh, I will test this on another computer.

Thanks anyway,

Peter