Hi all,
I'm stuck. I try to something like this:

\def\CommandHeader#1#2#3{
  {\framed[frame=off,bottomframe=on, topframe=on,align=right,width=\textwidth]
    {\tbox{\hskip14pt\indent{\type{#2}}\index{#2}\hskip3cm{\it #3}  }}
  }
\definehead[Command][subject]
\setuphead[Command][command=\CommandHeader]
\starttext
\Command{{def}{Define Variable}}
\Command{{tsolve}{solve differential equation}}
\stoptext

It's supposed to look like
  def              Define Variable
whereas "def" should be indexed and "Define Variable" should be indented...
The document is supposed to become a program manual and I wanted it to look like
this one:
http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/fullrefman.pdf

How would you do the alphabetic sorting of the commands? Manually like the
solution above or with something like "definesorting"?
Is there a good way doing this?

Thanks a lot
Hubertus