On Wed, 2 Aug 2006, WN wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In doing my Latex to Context conversion, I stumbled on two Latex math
> commands : \overset and \underset
> as in
>
> \mathcal{T} = \overset{\infty}{ \underset{r,s = 0}{\cup} } \:
> \mathcal{T}^{r}_s

Why not simply use

\mathcal{T} = \bigcup_{r,s=0}^{\infty} \mathcal{T}^{r}_s

You can either download t-amsl from http://modules.contextgarden.net/

> Is the AMSL module not part of the standard Context distribution ? I
> thought it was.

No it is not part of standard distribution.

I have a question to other users of amsl module (since GB is no longer
active on this list). Can the module be considered obsolete now that
most (all??) features are part of Context.

Aditya