All,

I have an error here:

\setupcolors[state=start]

\startuniqueMPgraphic{demo circle}
path p;
p:=fullcircle xscaled \overlaywidth yscaled \overlayheight;
fill p with color .85whwite;
draw p withpen pencircle scaled 2pt withcolor .625red;
\stopuniqueMPgraphic

\defineoverlay[demo circle][\uniqueMPgraphic{demo circle}]

\starttext

   \input tufte

   \framed[background=demo circle]{This text is overlayed.}

   \input tufte

\stoptext

When I press "e" at the question prompt when the compiles stop, vi
opens the file overlay-mpgraph.mp and deposits me at the end of this
file. What I'd rather have is to be taken to the line in overlay.tex
in bbedit.

I tried this in my .bash_profile:

export TEXEDIT="bbedit +%d %s"

To no avail. Any other Mac users on this list have bbedit set up
correctly?