[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
>   I have updated myway on using alignment. It now also explains
> features of matrix (similar to array of latex), cases, substack and
> intertext. Most of the discussion on mathalignment (similar to align
> and gather environments of latex) is the same as before.
>
> http://dl.contextgarden.net/myway/mathalign.pdf
>
> source
>
> http://dl.contextgarden.net/myway/mathalign.tex
>
> Taco, I am also describing how to use style=... feature of matrix that
> you sent a while back, hoping that it will make to the core :-)
>
> Aditya

I have a question about \startcases .. \stopcases.
I am trying to adjust the distance of the cases and the right brace, the
left brace is empty,
see example below. Is this possible ?
Kind regards
Wim

% Example
\starttext
\startformula
*\startcases[left={\left.},right={\right\}}]*
\NC (\lambda + \mu ) \cdot a = \lambda \cdot a + \mu \cdot a \NC \NR
\NC \lambda ( a + b ) = \lambda \cdot a + \lambda \cdot b  \NC \NR
\stopcases
\text{(distributieve eigenschappen)}
\stopformula