Taco,

I played some more with the patched version you sent yesterday, and
everything seems to be working as desired, thanks a lot! So, AFAICS,
this is ready to roll and become part of the module.

On Sep 6, 2006, at 8:17 AM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> This should work except that the numbers in the second
> \placepublications will probably restart at 1 with the
> current version.  That would be easy to fix, so if you
> send me a small test file I can easily add a no-reset
> switch.
>
>> I do not know anything about feasibility, but have a suggestion for
>> the input syntax. How about if there is
>>
>> \definecitemethod[one]
>> \definecitemethod[two]
>
> I have to think about that. It sounds useful, but I am not
> sure off-hand how to make it work.
>
> Cheers,
> Taco

Aditya, thanks for your suggestion. This would allow us not only to
have per-chapter bibliographies, but several bibliographies, if I
understand you right? Would be a very useful thing, I agree, but the
solution for my question turned out to be a lot easier.

Thanks, and best

Thomas