On 9/7/06, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Hans Hagen wrote:
> > Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I have no idea which version I had installed before that, but after
> >> upgrading to the latest beta and using an image filename.pdf the
> >> following creates an error:
> >>     \externalfigure[filename]
> >> (worked OK before), while
> >>     \externalfigure[filename][width=3cm]
> >> works OK.
> >>

> > a unfinished optimization, i'll fix it
> >
> repaired

Thank you, now it works again!

But since you seem to be in good mood for testing at the moment: can
you please take a look at the following "disappearing-image-problem":

\setupcolumns
        [n=3,balance=no]
\setuplayout
        [grid=yes,columns=3]

\showgrid

\starttext

\startcolumns
\section{Something}

\dorecurse{3}{\input tufte $$a^2+b^2=c^2$$}
\placefigure[force]{title}{\scale[width=\textwidth]{abcd}}
\stopcolumns

\stoptext

\scale[width=.8\textwidth] work OK, but without that the figure simply
disappears.

Thanks a lot,
    Mojca