Hi all,

there is a problem with index formatting (I'm using the latest beta,
but have no idea if this was always the case or has been introduced
recently). My index is in two columns (the default, I believe). If an
item has several references, the lines doesn't break, but continues
into the margin or into column 2. Lines do break after the en-dash at
index ranges, so it looks like the space after the comma is non-
breakable. It's difficult to make a minimal example for that, but
what I see is this:

Virgil 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

instead of

Virgil 1, 2, 3, 4,
    4, 6, 7, 8, 9,
    10, 11, 12, 13