Hello everybody,
    Time to disturb you again. :)
    I've search the maillist and the internet to find a solution, but
all are about htsong.ttf, htfs.ttf, etc. In fact, I don't think these
fonts are nice. I download some other beautiful free fonts and use
Hans' ``ttf2uni.rb'' to create the tfm files, enc files, map file and
afm file, then I modified the ``font-chi.tex'' file, replacing all UTF
relating fontsynonyms and map files to what I've generated. Doesn't
work any way.

Whenever ConTeXt met Chinese characters, it gave an error message like:
! Font \unicodefont=cwmu0-49 at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not foun
d.
<recently read> \bodyfontsize

\unicodeglyph ... \currentfontscale \bodyfontsize
                                                  \unicodestrut \unicodefont...

\insertchineseglyph ... \else \insertunicodeglyph
                                                  \fi
\horizontalchineseunicodeglyph ...ertchineseglyph
                                                  \ifcase \chineseAstatus \r...

\handlechineseunicodeglyph ...chineseunicodeglyph
                                                  \fi \fi
\uchar ...+\unicodetwo \relax \handleunicodeglyph
                                                  \endgroup
l.11   ä½ å
           ¥½ï¼

but in font-chi.tex, I write
\definefontsynonym [ChineseRegular]    [cwmu][encoding=cjk-uni]