[ConTeXt on contextgarden.net]

> Hey! Wait a minute! I was hoping that you would understand that it was
> only a joke (didn't it sound ironic enough?). It is definitely *NOT*
> Patrick's fault, but I needed some sort of excuse ;)

I did take it as a joke, but seriously: if any user of the live
ConTeXt would like to see some changes, please tell me. I know that
running the installer more often is nothing major, but just in case
anybody misses a special feature... I can't promise that it would be
done right away, but I'd write it down and implement it when I find
some time.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net