Thank you misters,

Drawing static barcodes is very easy, but I really like the dynamic
barcoded forms. I've downloaded some examples which is written in
java, and it says that it uses XML. I've heard that ConTeXt can use
XML but when I've finished reading the example.pdf (it is talking
about XML in ConTeXt, right?), I totally have no idea about it. I love
ConTeXt so much that I wish it can do everything.

By the way, I have another question: how can we make reader-extension
pdfs? I mean we can save, add anotations, etc., using Adobe Reader 7
or above. It is another cool function.

On 10/11/06, Martin Schröder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2006/10/10, Henning Hraban Ramm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > I can think of 3 possibilities for a static barcodes module:
> > - draw the bars with MetaPost
> > - use psTricks/pdfTricks
> > - call GNU barcode externally
> > - use barcode fonts (makes no sense...)
> > That would be interesting for price tags, ISBN or the like.
>
> GNU barcode works reasonably well. You have to trim the produced ps a
> bit, but that's easy.
>
> Best
>   Martin

Sincerely yours,