>> Has anyone ever tried to use Context to create music CD labels? Any
>> tips on what should I do, pages I can read or results I can expect?
>>
> I have never tried to create CD labels but from my experience you should
> use overlay... Could you describe the geometry of the labels you use (if
> you use some) ?

   I don't have the exact dimenstions. You can check it here (Open
Office document):

www.pimaco.com.br/files/gabaritos/Gabarito_CDpply_CARTA.sxw

> I can make an example without it but it can help to provide a full one...
> I need:
> - width and height of the page (if non-standard)
> - number of label per page and position of each label's center
> relatively to a corner of the page...
>
> (...)
>
> You can draw, clip, write whatever you want and where you want... The
> circular shape are just to demonstrate positionning and can help to check...
>
> You could use Metafun to do some advanced text manipulation (like shaped
> texts or followtoken texts...)

   I will learn Metafun right now. Do you think I can get Context to
write a music list in a way that the text fits automatically into the
label? I would like to create a standard template for labels so that I
could change only the music list and title. That list could be as small
as 3 songs or as big as 30 songs organized into sections.

   Maurício