Taco Hoekwater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> To me, as a TeXlive and teTeX guy, it seems preferrable to choose option
>> 1 and fix the existing distribution scripts.  However, I don't know yet
>> what else is needed when ConTeXt is updated, therefore I might be wrong,
>> and switching to texexec might actually be better.  But then this should
>> be done consistently, and fmtutil should drop context handling
>> completely (or just call texexec).
>
> I am very much in favor of using texexec for everything related to
> ConTeXt.

Can you point me to the place where it is documented which calls are
needed to be called

- when ConTeXt is updated

- when any of the engines is updated?

I don't use ConTeXt myself, and I always have problems finding the
relevant places in the documentation, sorry...

Regards, Frank
--
Dr. Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)