Perhaps the source could be distributed as well? I particularly like
the MetaFun graphics.

Regards, Johan

2006/10/27, M.J. Kallen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Maybe Renaud can tell us a little more about the details of the typesetting?
> What font did you use and what program did you use to make the plots (I
> particularly like the fact that the font in the plots is the same as in the
> text!), it reminds me a little of R plots, but I may be wrong... And the
> flowcharts are made with the chart module if I'm not mistaken?
>
> All in all the thesis looks very nice!
>
> Maarten-Jan

Johan Sandblom  N8, MRC, Karolinska sjh
t +46851776108  17176 Stockholm
m +46735521477  Sweden
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the
will to find out, which is the exact opposite"
- Bertrand Russell