Hello everyone,

I have a tex document where I postpone (\startpostponing) certain
pages until later in the document.  On those pages I would like the
headers/footers turned off.  I have tried \noheaderandfooterlines, and
setting the header to high, but neither seem to work.  Have I done
something wrong or is there another way to do this?  Here is an
example of what I tried to describe.

%output=pdf
\setuppagenumbering[conversion=numbers, location=]
\setupheadertexts[pagenumber][][][pagenumber]

\starttext
\startpostponing[+2]
\page
\noheaderandfooterlines
%this will generally be a fullbleed picture or set of pictures on a
page by themselves
\framed[frame=on, width=\textwidth, height=\textheight]
{\dorecurse{1}{\input zapf}}
\page
\stoppostponing

\dorecurse{20}{\input davis  }