Below is somewhat of a silly example, but it does show the problem I am
experiencing.  It looks like the commands inside of the postponing block can
not effect the headers.  Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?  The
only way I have been able to change the headers is to place a \page[blank]
at the beginning of my postponed block, but then there are no headers for
the rest of the document. Basically I just want there to be no headers on
any page where I postpone a block.  Any help would be much appreciated

\setuppagenumbering[conversion=numbers, location=]
\setupheadertexts[pagenumber]
\setuphead[chapter][header=high, footer=high]

\startpostponing[+2]
\chapter{Chapter with header}
\stoppostponing

\starttext