Hello everyone,

Thanks for suggesting some great documents last time. But after
looking up in AcroJS Guide, and PDF Reference , etc., I still don't
know how can I use special fonts in a JavaScript field.

My JS code is:
  function start_clock()
{ var thetime=new Date();
  var nhours=thetime.getHours();
  var nmins=thetime.getMinutes();
  var nsecn=thetime.getSeconds();
  if (nhours<0)   nhours="0"+nhours;
  if (nsecn<10)   nsecn="0"+nsecn;
  if (nmins<10)   nmins="0"+nmins;
  font.Digital = font.CourBI ;
  vv = this.getField("time.clock") ;
  if (vv) { vv.value = nhours+":"+nmins+":"+nsecn;
  vv.readonly = true ;
  vv.textColor = color.red ;
  vv.textFont = font.Digital ; // font.TimesBI Cour HelvB Symbol ZapfD
  this.dirty = false }}

  timeout=app.setInterval('start_clock()',1000);

I guess there are already some definitions about ``font.CourBI'' but
where can I find the original code of the definition which I can
imitate it to create a new font.

Thanks

--
Sincerely yours,