Hello,

playing with \defineenumeration I noticed some weird behaviour:
whenever I set an enumeration to be unnumbered the stopper is
mysteriously suppressed ... I searched the mailing list for this
problem and I discovered that people have experienced problems
related to the stopper option before. However, these appeared to have
been solved. Now I'm not sure whether I missed a detail or stumbled
upon a potentially remaining bug.

\defineenumeration      [theorem] [text=Theorem]
\defineenumeration      [remark] [text=Remark]

\setupenumerations      [location=serried,width=fit,distance=1em,stopper=.]
\setupenumerations      [remark] [number=no]

\starttext

\starttheorem
\input ward
\stoptheorem

\startremark
\input tufte
\stopremark

\stoptext

By the way what's the role of the option right I found in the source
code? Same as stopper? Deprecated?

Best wishes,
Oliver