On Nov 28, 2006, at 10:08 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:

> you need to make sure that only one run takes place and no utility
> file
> is processed
>
> --arrange
>
> normally will handle this for you
>
> Hans

Hans,

can you elaborate on this? Some days ago, I had a problem which I
suspect had the same cause. I had prepared a bibliography for one of
my classes with Taco's module; it typset beautifully. To save paper,
I wanted to typeset two A5 pages on one A4 landscape page and used

\setuparranging[2*2,rotated]

After compiling, the bibliography was gone! I was in a hurry, so I
simply undid the arranging and reverted to real cut-and-paste, but
utility files seem like the obvious culprit.

Best

Thomas