Hello,

I just started playing with ConTeXt and setting up project/product/component
structures. I made the following directory structure:

/project
/project/project.tex
/project/environment.tex
/project/product
/project/product/product.tex
/project/product/component
/project/product/component/component.tex
/project/product/component/subcomponent.tex

The component.tex file inserts the subcomponent.tex file using the \input
command.

Creating a pdf from component.tex (by running texexec from within
/project/product/component) work fine.
But when I try to run texexec in the product folder to create the product
pdf, it complains that it cannot find the subcomponent.tex

What do I have to do for texexec to be able to find the subcomponent.texfile?

Thanks,

Fabian Kloosterman