You may know how to open a media using a hyper-reference, just cut the
reference to the "openaction" option.

I once saw a document shows how to open a media in ConTeXt but I never
use it, so I don't really know I to do it. Maybe you can give an
example to show me how to do this staff so that I can have a test.

> Zhichu Chen wrote:
> > \setupinteraction
> >   [openaction= . . . ]
> >
> > On 12/14/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> Thanks.
>
> Can you just give a simple example ?
>

> Regards,
>
> xiaojf