From: "Idris Samawi Hamid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [NTG-context] coupling register with head
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:49:48 -0700

Dear posse,

Is it possible to couple the \index register with \head instead of page
numbers? I have a document that is exactly one single
\start-\stopitemize[n] with over 1000 \head entries. The \index'ed items
occur for the most part in the second paragraph after \head. I would like
the index to tell me which heading number my entry falls under.

Is this possible? If so, how?

Thnx in advance and
Best
Idris