Hi, Hongyi

There is a small example, it should work if your fonts are configured
properly:
\enableregime      [utf]
\usemodule         [chi-00]

\starttext

你好

On 1/16/07, Hongyi Zhao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 11:47:04PM -0500, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Jan 2007, Hongyi Zhao wrote:
>
> > Dear all
> >
> > Now I can use the GBK encoding chinese characters in my ConTeXt, but
> > if I want to use the utf-8 encoding chinese characters in my tex
> > files, this is, I want the tex source file encoded by UTF-8, how
> > should I config the ConTeXt.  BYW, all the chinese fonts needed have
> > been installed correctly by me, including the TTFs and the
> > corresponding Type1 fonts.
>
> Maybe \enableregime[utf]?

Thanks, can you give me a minimal sample file, in my case, the chinese
font is song.

Furthmore, I use Werner's CJK, that is, if I want to invoke the song
font with UTF-8 encoding in the normal tex file, I should use the
argument like this:

[...]
\begin{CJK}{UTF8}{song}
[...]

But, what should I do if I want to use the argument \enableregime[utf]
with ConTeXt?

---
Hongyi Zhao (赵弘毅)
GnuPG DSA: 0xD108493B