On Wednesday 31 January 2007 17:16, John R. Culleton wrote:
> My task requires alternating whate and gray bars for a table. I was happy
> to jump on the Natural Table facility. Further, I want the table to "float"
> in the classic TeX fashion. I don't know the exact code for this in
> Context.
>
> This doesn't work:
> \setupcaptions[location=high]
> \placetable[here][tab:comp]{Comparison of Corporate and Government Bond
> Portfolios}
> \setupTABLE[r][even][background=screen]
> \bTABLE
> \eTABLE
>---------- I get the message:
> ! Missing { inserted.
> etc.

OK I solved that problem by enclosing the table in {} and now the table
floats. But now I have a wierder one.  The \setupcaptions[location=high]
command puts the caption alongside the table instead of over it. Unfortunately
the customer specifies over rather than under.
--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting