Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Feb 2007, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote:
>

>> Hello,
>> I'm puzzled with an odd thing. If I try to adopt CSS-like coding style,
>>
>> \setuptyping[
>>      before={
>>      \blank[2*big]
>>      \setupinterlinespace[line=1ex]
>>      },
>>      after={}
>> ]
>>

>> \setuppagenumbering[
>>      location=bottom
>> ]
>>

> I am not sure this will work. Maybe, since footer is the default, it
> is hard to notice the difference between footer and bottom.
>

>> works perfectly. But
>>
>> \setuplayout[
>>      topspace=0cm,
>>      bottomspace=2cm,
>>      rightmargin=2cm,
>>      width=fit,
>>      height=fit
>> ]
>>
>> fails and accepts only
>>
>> \setuplayout[
>>      topspace=0cm,
>>      bottomspace=2cm,
>>      rightmargin=2cm,
>>      width=fit,
>>      height=fit]
>>
>> What is the rule behind this? :(
>>

> The general rule of thumb, add a comma at the end of all your values,
>
> so
>
> \setuplayout[
>    height=fit,
> ]
>
> will work perfectly.

\startsetups mine

all kind of code

\stopsetups

\setups[mine]

also works ok, since in setups mode, spaces are ignores (so when needed, use
\space)

\startsetups footer
        pagenumber: \pagenumber
        \quad
        Okay
\stopsetups

\setupfootertexts[\setups{footer}]

\doifelse {whatever} {value} {
} {
}

also works out ok in setups (no funny spaces)