Thanks worked perfectly.

On 2/24/07, Aditya Mahajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Gday
>
> I am having a problem on mswincontext since this the update 2007.02.20.
Even
> "hello world" will not compile.
>
> I am assuming the problem is the 7pt font.
>
> What do I need to do to correct the problem?

I have not tested the whole mswincontext (I just updated the texmf
tree), but the error looks like missing tmf files.

Try downloading the latest lm fonts lm1.010bas.zip, lm1.010mt1.zip,
lm1.010otf.zip,lm101hh.zip from
www.gust.org.pl/projects/e-foundry/latin-modern/ and unzip them inside
texmf-local, mktexlsr and retry.

Aditya

Geoff Moyle
Knowledge Engineer

Phone: 61 2 43425910
Mobile: 0410 503 331

Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?

"Commercial-in-Confidence"

This is a private communication and contains material which
is commercial in confidence, copyright, and contains or refers to trade
secrets. The contents of this document may not be redistributed
without the express permission of tbe author.
These conditions are not intended to apply to a posting to a
public mailing list : should these conditions appear inadvertently
on such a posting, please advise.