Hi, everybody

Thank you for having helped me before, and I have a new problem here.

When I was writing an article, I used margin to give some explanations. But
the margin note is very very long, and eventually it appeares near the
bottom of a page. So the output is awful, like:
=======================

\starttext

\input knuth\par
\input knuth\par
\inright{\dorecurse{10}{\input knuth}}%
\dorecurse{10}{\input knuth\par}

\stoptext

Can margin be splitted to the next page automatically?

--
Sincerely yours,
Chen