On 3/7/07, Xan wrote:

> For the other hand, can you inform me how to translate context interface
> in catalan and spanish language?. Is there any .po file? I don't know
> how context works in this aspect.

If you say \mainlanguage[es] or \mainlanguage[spanish] to get spenish
labels and hyphenation.

If you want support for Catalan, you need to translate the strings in
lang-ita.tex (and some minor additional cosmetics).

If you would like to use different commands (Spanish equivalent of
\setupsomething etc.), you need to look into the source (it's done for
quite some languages already) and add Spanish strings - there are lots
of files to patch. But I would think twice before doing that. If there
is no manual with these commands, it's hard for users to find them,
and some commands are not translated (listed for translation) at all.

Mojca