Well, the result looks promising. The page breaking doesn't work however.

An other idea: Is it possible to modify the line-spacing, that the 'Priority'
block is printed on the same line as the 'Requirement' block. This would
preserve
the page breaking because there is no \start \stop something.

The command \resetRequirement has to work, otherwise the whole effort is
useless.

Wolfgang, thank you again for your quick answer.

Michael